3. RANDOM DRAWING: One winner will be selected on Monday, February 11, 2008 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period by Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: One (1) Prize will be awarded consisting of two (2) tickets to an Eagles show in London at The O2arena. (the “Show”). Estimated Retail Value: US$450.00. Winner may choose to redeem tickets for the Show of their choice during the Eagles London 2008 Show dates. As of January 14, 2008, Show dates are as follows: March 20, 22, 23, and 26, 2008. (“Show Dates”). Show Dates may change and tickets are available subject to availability. Please check www.eaglesband.com for Show Date updates. Winner must select Show Date upon prize notification. In the event that winner is unable to attend Show on one of the Show Dates, such winner will be disqualified, and Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate winner from all remaining eligible entries. In the event the Show is cancelled or postponed for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for equivalent cash value, or for an item of equal or greater value. Winner and guest must attend Show on the same Show Date. If winner chooses to attend the show with no guest, no additional compensation will be awarded. All transportation costs, and all other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner. ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. If potential winner is a Canadian resident, he or she will be required to correctly answer a time-limited skill testing question without any assistance in order to be eligible to receive a prize. If a potential winner is a Canadian resident and the question is answered incorrectly, the prize will be forfeited.
6. USE OF DATA and AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES. Entrants agree that personal data, especially name and address, may be processed, stored and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the Sweepstakes and any other purposes outlined in these Official Rules. The data may also be used by the Sponsor in order to check Entrant’s identity, their postal address and telephone number, or to otherwise verify their eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entrants have a right to access, review, rectify or cancel any personal data held by the Sponsor by writing to Sponsor at the address listed below. If Entrant’s data is not provided, Entrants’ Entries will be ineligible. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, any data you share with us will not be shared with any third party other than those that provide services in connection with this Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes further constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and willingness to be contacted by telephone and/or email. If Entrant is a French resident, by entering the Sweepstakes such Entrant gives consent to the transfer of his or her personal data outside the European Union in connection with the above purposes, and that such data will be transferred to the United States.
7. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Caution: Any attempt by a Entrant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such Entrant to the fullest extent of the law.
7. GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of law. All suits or claims brought in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a state or federal court in Los Angeles, California.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For winners’ names, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to Eagles Touring Co. II, c/o Superstar Media, PO Box 828, Bremerton, WA 98337
USA. All requests must be received by May 8, 2008.
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is the Eagles Touring Co. II. Contact: c/o Superstar Media, PO Box 828, Bremerton, WA 98337 USA.